Thursday, August 25, 2011

Trynlee's Newborn Photoshoot

Trynlee is over a month old now! She is so much fun. She has been a pretty good sleeper, getting up once or twice a night and taking several good naps during the day. She takes a pacifier and a bottle! Yay for us!! She loves sitting in her bouncer, and swing. She also loves constantly being held by her sister and brother ;) They really love her. A week or so ago Trynlee was crying (screaming), and I mentioned to the kids to try singing to her. So Shayd and Zander started singing a song they were making up as they went. It was the sweetest thing! And guess what...It worked! Not only did she calm down but she fell asleep and took a pretty long nap. I love my cute little family! We are so blessed!
A Friend of mine came over this week and took these pictures of Trynlee. She is amazing! Thanks Nikki! They turned out so cute!















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you like them:) She was so good!!! We had fun.

Bells and Whistles said...

I love the ones with her in the basket. So cute! It is crazy that they ever start out so small!

Casey said...

Oh my gosh Jamie! I was just looking at these and she has grown up so much! Trynlee is so adorable.

Eva Wilson said...

Really beautiful picture of new born baby, god bless her.

Regards,
Online Dissertation Help