Sunday, August 14, 2011

Trynlee Eden Bell

Here she is! Our sweet girl was born on July 20th at 3:26pm. For the most part labor went well. Trynlee had a hard time keeping her heart rate up, but luckily the nurses knew exactly what they were doing. They put me on my side, and had me on oxygen, and most importantly kept me calm! I didn't realize how concerned they were until after Trynlee was born. She weighed 6lbs. 5 oz. and was 20 in. long.


The kids were so excited to meet her! They love holding her and helping with her! Shayden still can't get enough of her. Trynlee is a lucky girl to have so many people who love her.
My mom was able to be there for the birth thanks to a good friend that kept the kids for a few hours. Hillary, Emily, and Erin came to visit our sweet baby.


Our nurse/friend Deanna was with us when Shayden was born and took care of us after Trynlee was born. It was fun to have a familiar face in the hospital with us!
My most favorite "Things"!!!

2 comments:

Alyson Tolman said...

Darling, darling, darling. Love it! Thanks for doing all these Jaime!

Rachel said...

Super cute! Congrats!