Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Father's Day

I realize this post is late, but I am trying to catch up. Happy Father's Day to the wonderful father of my kiddos!! This year for Father's Day I let Zander make all the decisions. He decided to get daddy a Wii game that he (Zander) had been wanting. Super Mario Galaxy 2. He decided to make daddy biscuits and gravy for dinner. I have no idea where that came from! And he decided that he wanted to make daddy a cookie cake. So, we made the cookie cake and Zander decorated it. Can ya tell? We had a blast and even let Clif watch whatever he wanted on TV that day. It was fun seeing Zander be creative and decisive. He also gave Clif a card he made and a few treats he had picked out at the store.

3 comments:

Alyson Tolman said...

So cute! Go Zander.

Lani said...

Well done, Zander! That cookie looks tasty; what's he doing on Mother's Day???

Johansen Family said...

what a cutie!