Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Shayden is growing up!




Shayden is 11 months old now. I can't believe how fast the last year has gone by. She has been so much fun. Shady learned to crawl about a month ago and has been unstoppable ever since. We had to put up a baby gate to keep her away from the stairs. She darts to the stairs every time the gate is opened. She even tried to go down all by herself. Luckily, Zander caught her just in time! She is so happy all the time now that she has so much freedom. She explores the house all day long and makes messes everywhere she goes. Zander asked me to keep her out of his room while he is at school because she gets into his stuff.




Shayden just learned how to dance. I guess I never realized how natural moving to music is. She was playing with a musical toy and started dancing every time it played music. I was listening to different songs on itunes and she was sitting on my lap. When a song came on she started dancing again. It was so cute to see!







Shayden is such a funny baby. She is always making us laugh. She loves playing with her big brother, and watching her big sister. We are so blessed to have her!
I have been having too much fun with my new camera, and Shady is so easy to practice on. She is actually fairly cooperative. I also got Photoshop Elements for Christmas and have been learning how to use it. It is very complicated,
(for me) but I am slowly learning how to use it. It is a ton of fun!

















1 comment:

Kristin and Alyssa said...

Oh soooo cute!! I wondering if I played with photoshop if I could look as cute.