Sunday, November 15, 2009

Zander Riley Bell






Zander is 5. He started Kindergarten this year and loves it. He has been learning to read and write. We have really enjoyed seeing how excited he gets when he is able to sound out a word.






Zander's favorite part about going to school is riding the bus. He rides it about an hour each way even though we only live 8 minutes from his school. He is one of the first on and one of the last off. He also LOVES P.E. and Recess.

Zander is a happy, energetic boy. He loves his baby sisters, and takes great care of them. Last night Clif and I went out, and when we came back, there was a note waiting for us at the bottom of the stairs. It said, "I love Jaime and Clifton" He has been leaving the cutest notes for us.






These are a few pictures I took with our new camera. We have been having too much fun with it.

3 comments:

Alyson Tolman said...

New plan. I will be flying Jaime out to take pictures for us. Nicely done! These are darling. I so want to come play with Zander bo Bander.

Kristin and Alyssa said...

What a cutie...You know I tell people how cute he is and they I think maybe he's not as cute as I remember....wrong...he is even cuter. Nicely done on the pictures Jaime..you captured him very well

Stacy Roman said...

Wow! I can't believe how big he has gotten!!! Great pictures and great story. :)